Living inspired

Thursday, February 22, 2007

welcome to the adventures of Alona

Hello everyone-all of my adoring fans, no please stop the paparazzi, I'm really a private person...if anyone wants to join my campaign to be silly, please join. no membership fees, just a sense of humor and willingness to be out there. its the month of Adar in the Hebrew calendar, so it says that joy increases when Adar enters.

thanks to my brother's encouragement, I'm finally starting this, this blog can be about my nanny adventures but my life is not so juicy spending all day with a very cute 9 month girl, working near the Gourmet Ghetto. I will keep you posted on what happens between changing pee and poopy diapers. yes, this position does have its perks!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home