Living inspired

Thursday, February 22, 2007

what does alona do all day?

one of my favorite books as a kid was Richard Scarry's book, What Do People do all day?
so, being in a lovely house with a 9 month girl, how do I spend my time? well, when she's sleeping, a lot of it is spent in front of a screen chatting, sending blessings, giving unsolicited advice. want some?
the schedule goes eat-sleep-change diaper play-walk, eat... you get it. there's a park nearby. I need to go take a nap. I get off work between 5 and 6 and then I'm really in the mood to create some trouble. on tues I go to the farmers market. I'm not shopping for food, I'm hungry to connect. there's great things, like raw food creations. I was about throw a temper tantrum if one of the farms that I've been buying Bok Choi from was out.
I'd be happy to share my recipies.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home