Living inspired

Wednesday, September 5, 2007

i-pod and talking to boys,

not a good combination, as it seems that I misplace one or the other damm the shuffle is small-where are my headphones?
it seems that my radar is putting out sweet lovely deep soul open to romance...its warm enough to jump into a lake
anyways...
where am I resting my head these days? staying with a family in N. Berkeley, I haven't been home much. They have a big backyard with a clothesline, I am getting my need to be in the country met.
looking out at the bay made me grateful for the flowing creativity here
there are days when we're strong-Barchenu Avinu kulanu, kechad, kulanu keachad b'orpanecha

I celebrated my b-day by hanging out at the farmers market, spent some time with Zack the poem guy. need a poem? poems about anything. A fun Israeli named Yaakov, joined us.

a week from now is Rosh Hashana, it takes a lot of inner work to examine our souls.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home