Living inspired

Thursday, May 29, 2014

Earthy, not hippie

I like connecting to the earth. Walking barefoot on the grass is one of the best things you can do for balancing hormones and your whole electomagnetic field. Its a perfect spring day-the temperature is just right-cool enough to comfortably dress modestly.
I'm at Isabella Freedman, and there's a whole group of people doing a fellowship learning about Jewish spirituality and farming. they tracked some mud from their boots at lunchtime today. The woman working in the dining room requested that people brush off boots before entering.
Now, if I could, I would pee in the garden and contribute nitrogen, however I'll save that when I have my own piece of land. I'm all for, if its yellow its mellow in the toilet-if you are at home. I'll give the benefit of the doubt, perhaps the low flush toilet didn't work.
Go stand on some grass!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home