Living inspired

Sunday, May 18, 2014

True Humility is knowing one's worth

Today is the 33rd day of the Omer,  Hod sb'Hod. 
It about Humility. I wanted to title this  Look Fantastic, Feel Fabulous!    I see my radiant essence shining through.  I'd like to thank my parents for giving me genes of striking features and strong body, as well as all the money they invested in my smile!  I am grateful to the One Above who gives me strength to share joy wth others. 
When people say to me,"you could be a model." I often dismiss the comment. I am a model. Of tznius  (modesty) and  inner joy.  The whole outfit I am 'rockin'- cause we are all stars  are second hand.-the best!   thanks to my friend for lending the scarf. Accessories make the outfit complete. The hat gets lots of compliments.


I am available to model dresses size 6-8, long skirts, unique jewlery and fun hats!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home