Living inspired

Thursday, May 15, 2014

Where do you live?

People ask me where I live. I respond, "in the moment."  Someone's got to live there!
I appreciate being back in Crown Heights. I lived here Feb 10-July, as well as the spring of 2009.   I was on President street today and saw a man with white hair, he looked familiar, however couldn't place him.  I asked his name, Shimon. He runs the Shalom Center, the senior center where I led laughter.   He invited me to come visit, which I've been meaning to do. Today I passed one of the more fashionable ladies who goes there on the street.  
Although I'm 'couchsurfing' sleeping on sofabed in a room that is also an art studio-I can get up and paint, I feel very much at home.  Home is where the heart is. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home