Living inspired

Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Photo shoot at dusk


I got these great photos taken yesterday in The Crossings-it sounds like a place for a shopping center. I found Rich on Craigslist, he's a nurse who started a modeling page.  I like what he captured. My dear friend Chaya knows how to cut my hair so it gets the waves. I'm modeling a maxi skirt and draped sleeveless top from Marshalls, and green tye dye cardigan from Ross. 
I was dressed last week in leggings, a corduroy skirt, and long sleeve shirt. What I was wearing looked warm to the construction worker taking a break outside of the Dollar store. I just walked out of air conditioning, so wasn't feeling the heat just yet. He asked me, "aren't you hot?'
"no."
I dress this way to adorn my soul. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home