Living inspired

Saturday, December 5, 2009

illuminating the darkness

its been awhile since I've written, and the past few months, I admit to not feeling so inspired. Isolation is a choice. so is joy, and cultivating an attitude of gratitude
Rabbi Chanan Feld of beloved memory was big light, and his presence is missed. I am grateful to have studied with him, as well as a guest in his holy home.

I appreciate the colors of the leaves-red orange and yellow
it was great to have Thanksgiving on the beach-sunshine and waves
the spoken word event on Wed night rocked

I highly recommend Coconut Bliss-its non dairy frozen dessert. divine
I'm praying for a home, trying to get focus on where it is. I'm done with sleeping around-the adventures of couchsurfing. Time to return home. Israel calling....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home