Living inspired

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Things are happening!

As we are in the final week of the Omer, and approaching Rosh Chodesh Sivan, things are getting busy! I missed the ice cream social with a cooking demo from Jaime Geller, but I'll live. and I missed the opportunity to fly back to CA for $10 on Jet Blue! Tonight there's a dance workshop dancing your way into Shavout, led by a woman from Toronto. Tomorrow there's lots going on-a workshop on shidduchim for young women. Its titled The Right One is Waiting...Just Open the Door. I think I'll pass. The second event is speakers on health and emotional well being, taking place at Bnos Menachem. The third event is in Prospect Park, Rabbi Manis Friedman will be speaking about intimacy and the mikveh. Thurs night is Rosh Chodesh Sivan, and weddings are happening again. I'll be going to a gathering of holy women in Prospect Heights.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home