Living inspired

Thursday, May 29, 2014

Real health is harmony with all existence

Ok everyone, lets vomit out our health issues-joints-shoulder, hip, lower back, digestion....
according to Louise Hay, author of You Can Heal Your Life, every physical ailment has a thought pattern behind it. Low back-concern about $. Ok, I trust in the abundance. Shoulder-carrying the weight of the world.  ok.
According to Breema, our thoughts and emotions get crystalized in our body. I have a lot of crystals. My joints crunch. Ick. I could use a chiropractor right now.  I want to be in alignment with my highest good. I want my words to match my actions. I want all of us to be aligned as we receive the Torah anew as one heart.

Some people don't look healthy. overweight or depleted, skin issues. Is it an inside job?  are we holding on to thoughts and beliefs that don't serve us? Do we worship eating gluten free and kale and think that is what is going to heal us?  When our body, mind and feelings are in harmony, we are healing in this moment.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home