Living inspired

Thursday, July 24, 2014

In need of a Laughsitive

Seriously. to ensure reguhilarity. All the marshmallow consumption plus almond butter and hard stuff like tortilla chips, popcorn and almonds is not helping. Went to a great yoga class yesterday. Community class in Chatham. Opened me up and got a sweat.
Its a beautiful day in the neighborhood-breezy, blue sky, and the clouds are moving in. I went for a walk in the countryside today along a stream. I'm working through emotions with Sponga Therapy! Sponga is the Israeli way of washing the floor with a squeege stick and a cloth. I see it as collecting floor roaches-balls of hair and dust that get collected to go down the drain.  Its a lot of fun for me, and I play my favorite Israeli band, Tipex.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home