Living inspired

Sunday, August 24, 2014

Abundance!

Today I was walking on Empire past a clothing donation box next to Empire Kosher. I was just thinking how I wanted to go to a gmach (a place where I can get modest clothes). There were several trash bags, and a woman sorting through them. I put down the sunflower and basil in the water bottle, and joined her sorting through. I was able to SCORE BIG-the title of the Breslov pamplet I am carrying around. I got 2 long fitted skirts-one denim, a few long sleeve shirts of fun colors like orange and pretty in pink, and a teal vest. It was if everything was made exactly for me. Elul is approaching and its time to let go of any 'shlunky' clothes;anything that does not reflect me being the bat melech that I am.

Hooray!  I also went to Coney Island this evening. Teeming with people.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home