Living inspired

Monday, May 4, 2015

Bay area bliss

The air here is special, the fog rolls in, resting on the mountains. After coming from the desert, it is chilly!  Today I explored the new Mitchell park community center and library. Whoah! different from my childhood
I rode an orange cruiser with insufficient air in the tires and it took a lot of effort for me to get to my client.
Sitting in Starbucks in Silicon Valley is a trip. I get eyes on me. Its going to be time to shake things up from complacency. Did some laughter yoga at the California Ave farmers market yesterday.

I walked into GroupOn and spoke with the receptionist about doing some Lunchtime Lauighter at the workplace. I am in the process of sorting boxes. Lots of papers. Gotta let it go, or use it.

Little by little, simplicity.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home