Living inspired

Sunday, August 23, 2015

A heart full of Joy!

I just got back from Ory and Rachel's ecstatic wedding.  A truly radiant chatan and kallah.  one of the most unique weddings I've been to. To quote an older woman, "and now I've seen it all."
I am grateful for new beautiful friends, to see stars and the moon rising, for delicious wedding cake, playful dancing,  connection of body and soul, adventure of a motorcycle ride, ecstatic mincha-ecstaticmincha.com, and singing in central park. its been an awesome weekend celebrating my hebrew birthday. I am open to manifesting a harmonious new home-with either a rooftop or backyard to garden. I am open to many opportunities to educating and enhancing peoples lives with laughter.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home