Living inspired

Wednesday, October 26, 2016

DO IT ANYWAYS

I signed up to do a daily blog challenge, so its time to show up and write.
I want to say I'm too tired, however, I'm going to share a few words before sleep

I practice a type of bodywork called Breema. www. breema.com   One of the principles in it is No Extra. Extra gets in the way of our true essence. For me its the debris that I carry around-the postcards and fliers from events I may want to attend, the hints of what I want to bring into my future, the 2 dates sitting in a plastic bag. if its not serving you its EXTRA. its the information we want to have about another person, that isn't always necessary for a connection. Where are you from/what do you do? what college did you go to? that can be extra

more on that later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home