Living inspired

Thursday, November 10, 2016

Joy breaks through all boundaries

I am grateful to be feeling detached from the political puppet show. We definitely need more laughter. I'm getting the laughter campaign going here on the streets. Had a brief conversation with a clear headed man who lives on the streets in Menlo Park. That's what we want to be free of constriction.

Freedom is in this moment

we are craving comfort foods-I was grateful to taste scalloped cheesy potatoes with a potato chip at Trader Joes today. I found salmon bacon. how exciting is that?

I say the best way to get out of any despair is to connect ourselves with the infinite-doing a mitzvah. Tonight I went to a challah bake with women at the JCC. more on that. that's right the righteous women are bringing the Redemption!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home