Living inspired

Thursday, November 15, 2007

I love the farmers market

do I need to say more? I appreciate seeing friends while shopping for Vital Vittles whole wheat challah. Today I saw Gabby, the girl I was a nanny for, my long lost market buddy Snooky, and my friend Ahuva, whom I call my future mother in law. She really wants me to meet her son. On the subject of shopping for food-I got some dinosaur kale-I went into Berkeley Bowl without much of an agenda, and it was very chilled out on a Thursday evening. I'm ready to roast some beets and squash and my greens to balance out the white flour/sugar. yeah, yeah...Was at Green fest on Sunday, I appreciate my earth tribe-and tried maca powder, and Coconut Bliss-a vegan dessert.

its been a week of great weather. May the miracles of Kislev be revealed.

1 Comments:

Blogger bozster613 said...

adama ma over in WestCoast Berkeleyn
Please lo tishkach next week's 4th Annual Carlebach Conference at Eylat Chayyim.
By you, enjoy the heiligge Fawmiz Mawket geshmachte Shabbos food you poychased already.
Ah Guten Shabbos, shoen gezunt!

November 16, 2007 at 11:50 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home