Living inspired

Thursday, April 4, 2013

Celebrate your AmaZingness

Gevurah S'bgevura


I'm travelling by train down to San Diego for a conference o Applied Humor Therapy.
the scenery is stunning, and whooo hoo I am excited to be in a
 whole room full of funny people!

I'll let you know how it is. 
I'm excited to be taking a road trip; another adventure in the Adventures of Alona

I'm meditating on Gevurah, which I'm translating as discipline or limitations
I definitely could use more of that in my life. 
seeing how the lack of it costs me-lack of sleep, doing too much chessed. 
I feel I got tested by my friends who returned to town and would be great to see them, I'm stepping into the life I desire to live fully!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home