Living inspired

Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Silent Night

all is calm
so for us Jews...it feels like shabbat on Tuesday. Some people start wishing a Good Shabbos Tuesday evening. We're starting the preparation towards the highlight. And December 25th, the buildup of retail, consumerism, materialism. Its nice to have a quiet night. Went to the Felds-Daniel is visiting from Berkeley.  He is in acupuncture school and I asked him to give me a tounge diagnosis. Yin deficient. I came home and boiled up chinese herbs I got this spring for my constitution.
Smells healing. I'm determined to go to sleep before 11:30

I went to Baldwin Hills overlook and my legs are sore from the stairs. I shared laughter yoga with people at the top that was fun.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home