Living inspired

Thursday, December 26, 2013

Sodium Snafu

I spent a few hours this afternoon at St. Johns hospital providing support to my friend who has a low  sodium level after her surgery.  We stopped to get potato chips in hopes of raising her level before she got a blood test.  Since they are low, the hospital is having her stay for 24 hours.  I made the best of waiting sharing laughter yoga with the staff. I  am relieved to be out of there, and   I am relieved to be home. I took the bus up La Cienega to W. Hollywood and realized that its not as far as I think it is. I got to drive my friend's Lexus from the hospital to her apartment. As I was driving, I became more aware of the other cars around me that are Lexus.  whoo hoo!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home