Living inspired

Sunday, May 25, 2014

Addict to Advennture

I want to get sober. I live for adventure. At the cost of my relationships of others. It costs me my self respect and integrity. Last night I made a choice of my own selfish desires over the consideration of another person's kindness. I'm learning about clear communication. Its about loving my fellow as myself and choosing from the adult perspective to do the right thing. Its doing what is right rather than what feels good. If I had to put a value on keeping my word, I lost a lot of money. I want to be a person of integrity. I ask for help from the Creator for me to act in alignment with my highest purpose. What sets one free...discipline. Time to commit to learning Torah daily.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home