Living inspired

Thursday, May 21, 2015

YES YES! I'm GETTING MY DAILY DOSE of LAUGHTER

I went out for a walk this morning in Chelsea and saw a flier taped to a parking meter. I looked at it with another man . Dan Perino is looking for a date (seriously) got his face and website on it.   He's an artist. Seriously? I thought. I couldn't resist and wrote that on the paper along with some words of sympathy. Hector is a limo driver who practically got run over by a bike crossing the street to give me his card and I shared a good laugh. YEAH!

I passed by a man with dreadlocks and he said, "good morning beautiful."
I replied, "takes one to know one."
Thats a title of a book/workshop-How to flirt with ANY ONE. (ok being a shiny soul doesn't hurt...)
Here's to playfulness and heart opening!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home