Living inspired

Tuesday, April 5, 2016

Catching up with Super Nanny!

Since our heroine has posted back in 2015 she was in Brooklyn. After a loss of a laptop, she is now back in action. Presently as a live in nanny in Miami Beach for a family of 4 children.  Details will be spared to protect the entitled.  Lets just say that I have more material for the book that wants to be birthed, GELT WithOUT GUILT-YOU TOO CAN HAVE IT ALL!!!!
Gratitude is the RIGHT ATTITUDE. Rather than simply having ATTITUDE.  
I work for entitled children.
I am truly grateful for the opportunity to be grounded, to grow, to practice humor, to transform challenging situations, to share laughter. I am SO SO SO grateful to have use of a car. It is banged up weeks and hundreds of miles later, everything is going to be all right.

In my purse I have my weapons of a purple marker, an organic lollipop that has been there too long, an American Express Credit Card-$ does buy happiness, however its not eternal happiness.   No hand sanitizer for me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home