Living inspired

Wednesday, November 30, 2016

What keeps me present

I'm a practitioner of Breema Bodywork. www.breema.com
I discovered Breema about 16 years ago in Israel. I was impressed by the simplicity and elegance of movement.
 Breema is described as the Art of Being Present. BREEMA is an acronym for
Being
Right Now
Everywhere
Everything
Myself
Actually.
What I appreciate about Breema is that its an opportunity to bring my thoughts and feelings while doing a  physical activity. I have found that self understanding is essential to my growth in consciousness. If I can understand my habits, I can be more present to what is. When I am present for myself, I can be more present to others. Its knowing that I'm not being selfish being self centered, I am centered in knowing my true nature in order to give and receive.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home