Living inspired

Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Wine country

With the sunshine and clear nights, I had to get out of the urban atmosphere. I headed to Napa via public transportation. Get me to some fresh air and vineyards. My friend Darlene picked me up and we went first to Food for Less-ahhh mass supermarket, and then to their vineyard Carneros and we harvested walnuts, which I'm in the midst of cracking. I have a greater appreciation for the food I eat when I can actually walk on the earth barefoot and eat grapes left on the vine. Tonights dinner: pesto with walnuts. Gratitude for what what grows.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Reaching too high, you.
Boys tall, dark and handsome?
those, adamama must be through!

The heart did the Israeli pierce.
Wining adamama soooo verrry prime+pretty,
but as much she appears sharply fierce!

To these things only Botzer reads+responds?

November 21, 2007 at 11:34 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home