Living inspired

Thursday, May 28, 2015

Surrender

Its humid out. sticky. melting. staying in the apartment
I surrender
not going to think too much or make big decisions
need some earth connection
challenge of being in a city

I don't have to sort through another person's clutter

working with energy, letting it flow
 everything attraction or contraction

getting to still point
NY-I want to embrace all of the aliveness tasting Tiger nut horchata in Whole Foods,
DF mavens vegan ice cream in the village.
gardens


clearing the quantum field clearing the subtle body
I rode in a taxi with a super cool female driver named Lupe who lives in Crown Heights Tues night.
Tuesday I lugged the weight of my duffle bag around.

don't want to avoid what is uncomfortable
dropping at still point
scanning the body
our destiny


the concert on the subway-steel drums, violin, beats...

certain moment from place of neutrality and embrace
LOVE LOVE LOVE

yesterday at Union Square I got propositioned by Cameron for a haircut and scalp massage and highlights for $70. He really wanted the comission so I got it down to $35

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home