Living inspired

Monday, November 26, 2007

in need of some inspiration

things are chill here,there's sunshine. we need rain. I think I've got to take a few risks, stop hanging out at home. Going out and hearing holiday musak in the store is hard on the soul. I want to crawl into a cave and hibernate. but to know not to despair.. To my readers, any encouragement is appreciated. A friend called me and invited me to Ammachi, an Indian woman who gives hugs. I could use some universal love right now.

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

November 27, 2007 at 7:38 AM  
Blogger bozster613 said...

No dryness and less sunshine now.
Your California is apparently getting some rain and snow.
Adamamish real Winter?

December 18, 2007 at 2:19 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home