Living inspired

Wednesday, December 12, 2007

baked not fried

Kislev has left and now that I've fixed sleep, I seem to be keeping late nights, not good for the liver-the organ that gets fixed this month. I made latkes with my friend at a Hanukah party the 6th night-vegan ones that were baked, they came out cripsy and Jesse made baked purple potatoes with carmelized onions. Its Zot Chanukah, and I'm holding it in my highest vision to elevate the sparks that I need to here so I may merit to return to my true home, Eretz Yisrael, soon. Blessings to all that we hold up our visions to infinite possibilities.

I need to get a reality show going with my adventures of Adamama, I really do facilitate some entertaining experiences...

1 Comments:

Blogger bozster613 said...

Maybe sometime soon Adamama will "fly back home to Zion" as Matisyahu sings in his
Matisyahu - Rastaman Chant - Live in Paris
EB

December 15, 2007 at 10:43 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home