Living inspired

Tuesday, January 21, 2014

No Extra

I'm on my journey of clearing the clutter to make room for the new.I see how clutter creates blocks for prosperity and anything else I want to bring in. Working on NO EXTRA. I am grateful to live with a roomate who keeps things neat and tidy. She mentioned that keeping food in bags in the fridge makes it hard to see what is in there. In sorting out I found brocoli from the farmers market in Marin, as well as a bag of grapes from who knows when. I don't shop in the fridge often enough. I found chocolate peanut butter I bought for a hike and leftover ginger cookies. Time to LET GO!!! Today she shared with me that I do things without completing them. So TRUE!!! that is the next post on full participation, what is one thing  that you are holding on to that you can let go of?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home