Living inspired

Friday, August 15, 2014

Love is everywhere

a magic thing happened to me
waiting for the subway last night
it was late, I was waiting for the R. I looked down at the wooden bench
and saw an envelope
written on it
if you see me...
      I'm yours!

like a valentine?

I open up the card, there's a picture of a lighthouse. On the inside it is written in
cursive:
Hey there, 
 Remember that you are Special. Also, if you pray at every meal and during
a bad day, you will feel you can get through the day, and it makes
 you feel like a better person.  
          Love, 
                     a friend
  


on the other side is a drawing of  a flower. it says
You are special 
You are loved   
HOPE  LOVE DREAM

wow exactly what I needed!  thank you

on the back of the card   www.moreloveletters.com
 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home