Living inspired

Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Be here now, be someplace else later

I've got a busy active mind. I'm busy making a green drink-drinking salad, made twig tea, soaked almonds and blended that up with some maca powder. Finally got out of the house after 10 and walked to Friendly Park. Yes, there's phonecalls to make and people to meet, and in this moment, I choose to be. Simply Be. That's all. Letting go of extra.
Although I feel impatient about DOING-my birthday is in a week, I can choose to be fully present now. I took off my shoes and walked barefoot on the grass

I had an interaction with an elderly woman originally from Berlin in the park. She was very negative and shared her honest opinion. stay posted for more...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home