Living inspired

Monday, August 17, 2015

Death becomes us

that just came out of my consciousness
I was in the Brooklyn library for writing group. I saw a man with a clock with rhinestones around his neck. He's got the time. Bling bling. and we don't.

writing about the diversity of people who come to the writing group makes a good subject. for the moment I will rant about the clutter I create. I am working on getting out of Mitzrayim each and every moment!  Let it go!  I have a box of curated papers and brochures-each one has meaning in a box that gets shifted around in my room.

and I gotta say, on a hot day, its good to be naked (I am wearing clothes right now) for those with imagination.  Just thinking about homeless people who don't have the luxury.  

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home