Living inspired

Friday, January 18, 2008

Mold madness

I traveled twice across the bridge in a Prius-the second time driving to the airport. I got to briefly visit the 95 year old woman who I am doing an oral history at the Jewish home for the aged. I don't know what I would want to lose first, body functioning or mind? A friend of mine called me to help her out cleaning the mold in her bathroom-she's had a sinus infection and thought it would help. I must confess, I get great delight cleaning spaces that get transformed. Secret weapons-hydrogen peroxide, vinegar, and grapefruit seed extract. She cooked dinner-a nourishing bowl of quinoa and steamed broccoli with basil, garlic and hemp seed oil. I'm preparing for shabbos kodesh, so ready to rock out and sing-making some challah that I hope will rise and tahina.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home