Living inspired

Wednesday, January 16, 2008

sensory overload

I am presently at Macworld 2008. what is a hi touch person doing in a high tech place? its a chance to connect with my dad, who I am reminded is the king of Chachkes. He's collecting pens I'm a bit overwhelmed. photoshoppodcastsinferface connect. As we walk around, he says to me,"hold on, hold on." how hard is it to lose track of an almost 6 foot woman wearing an orange hat.
I'm sitting on a white leather couch in the blogger lounge, think its time to go back into the wild world of info. a brief respite from the load on my shoulders. I spotted a friend bye!

2 Comments:

Blogger bozster613 said...

Macworld 2008 is supposed to be at San Francisco CA's equivalent of the Jacob Javits Center
Macintosh computers are certainly high tech and are inanimate plastic-touch creatures.
Besides Macintoshes, technical types also speak about linux and open source software, how free and better it is than Windows for PC computers.
Is adamama's king of Chachkes dad also aware of linux?

While spending time blogging and getting a little involved with high-tech, does adamama also visit the local online free recycling groups to encourage sustainable management of her so-called gashmiut monster??
There is indeed such a big NYC free recycling group at http://groups.yahoo.com/group/freecyclenewyorkcity/, and there are very likely to be freecycling groups all around adamama's entire Northern california semi-Spanish region
- Saintess Rose (Santa Rosa)
- Marin and Napa
- Saint Frank (San Francisco)
- Oakland
- Berkeley
- Saintess Claire (Santa Clara)
- Saint Joseph (San Jose)
- City of that Cruc'fd Saintess from somewhere (Santa Cruz de..)
- on and on.......

EliB

January 17, 2008 at 4:33 AM  
Blogger Living Inspired said...

oh, yes, I am familiar with freecycle and one day in the future when my brother and I clear out my parents clutter there will be plenty of postings for plastic.

January 18, 2008 at 2:47 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home