Living inspired

Tuesday, January 29, 2008

nourish the nurturer

its been a busy month. On this overcast drizzly day I'm making red lentil soup with butternut squash and carrots that I'm going to add tumeric, cumin, lemon juice, garlic, spinach and olive oil

People are calling for bodywork, so want to find a space to practice in. the palace that I am in is a possibility, but I want to respect boundaries when its someone from the community. Its an intimate thing to come into other peoples spaces, but I seem to navigate it well.

Things were slow at Title 9, getting more comfortable with the computer, still have a lot to learn about bras and support. A woman came in needing a double DD-she said she was an E in England. Wow, wouldn't know about that. Makes me look at things differently-what we carry around. An Indian woman came in yesterday with her boyfriend, he spoke to me about creating a bra with a nipple guard so they don't show. Things that don't pass through my consciousness.
Yes, I want to buy a lot of the periwinkle tops by Horny Toad. Customers and staff are waiting for the halter print dress by Pattagucchi to come into the store.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home